What size of engines do Vespas have?

Vespas come in three engine sizes - 50cc, 150cc, and 300cc.

Do you need a Class 6 license to drive a scooter?

Sometimes. The answer is dependent on the size of the engine. For a 50cc engine, you are not required to have a class 6 in Alberta. If the engine is over 50cc you'll need that class 6.

Can I test drive a scooter or e-bike?

Of course! You'll need the appropriate license or government ID for the engine size you want to test.

How fast do scooters go?

Here's how we break it down:

  • 50cc can go on any roads in Edmonton (except the freeways)
  • 150cc can go on any roads in Edmonton (except the Henday)
  • 300cc can go on any roads you want to travel